About Hometown Pest & Termite
Who We Are
Pest Control Services
at Hometown Pest
- Quarterly Service starts at $130+ for your first Initial Service. After initial service, a quarterly rate of $85+ will apply.
- One time Treatments are also available with a 90-day warranty.
- Elimination of pests with the facility and up to 10 ft. perimeter around your facility.
- Remove any conditions that may cause infestation.
- Routine monitoring
- Using IPM services
- Educating and consulting your staff in ways to control pest and help eliminate the possibility of infestation.
Bedbugs are not limited to residential dwellings, or to any socio-economic status. They can be anywhere such as hotels, nursing homes, hospitals, single family and multi- family dwellings. If you suspect bed bugs, give Hometown a call.
Here are a few signs that Termites may be on your structure.
- Damage to wood or drywall
- Dead termites or Insect wings
- Mud tunnels or tubes
- Swarming Termites (Not to be confused with Flying Ants)
- Weakness in the structure
Hometown offers free inspections and a variety of ways to aid in helping your structure with Termite prevention.
Building a new structure? We can help. We offer Pre-Construction Termite Services. This program treats the slab, studs and exterior before, during, and after the structure is completed. Ask us about this more cost efficient service.
We can also treat with regular monitoring and placing bait stations around the structure.
Included in service is a Renewal Inspection. Hometown will inspect your structure yearly, for up to 5 years as long as your contract is current.
at Hometown Pest
What Our Customers Are Saying
Just a Few of Our Testimonials
I've used many pest control services in the past, but no one beats Hometown Pest and Termite! Their prices are unbeatable and their service is second to none. Highly recommend!Sandy S.
I've always handled pests myself, until I got an ant problem that I just couldn't tackle. I called Hometown and they came out, inspected the house, worked their magic and within a month, the problem was gone! Don't do it yourself — call Hometown!Dale R.
Fast. Friendly. Easy. I'll definitely make Hometown Pest my go-to pest control company.Jimmy N.
Pest Control Plans
Ask For Custom Pricing!
Let Us Help You Get Control of Your Pests Today!